Advertisement

EU IV all dlc: CasualEmperor's Byzantine Empire - Stand Proud, Constantinople! (5th try, still on!)

EU IV all dlc: CasualEmperor's Byzantine Empire - Stand Proud, Constantinople! (5th try, still on!) Hello and welcome to my channel! My name is CasualEmperor, you can also find me on Twitch:
This attempt will be continued TODAY (10.08.2019) on Twitch.

I am fresh blood to both Twitch and Youtube, but you will see me around, and there will be nothing but improvement!

This isn't a pro-gaming type of video and certainly not a tutorial, but a casual gameplay. There is a reason why I'm called CasualEmperor, not HardcoreKing or something like that! Nevertheless, I play on Ironman because after playing EU4 for a little bit I came to a point when I despise loading saved games after a failure, even a major one (there will probably be plenty of these!)

If you want to watch me miserably fail, succeed gloriously and you don't mind lots of incorrectly pronounced English, enjoy! ^^

Thank you for your time. Feel free to leave comments, hit that subscribe and notification buttons and watch me stream on Twitch.
See you around!

Europa Universalis 4,EU 4,Europa Universalis IV,Twitch,Stream,Streamer,CasualEmperor,Casual_Emperor,Casual Emperor,Casual,Emperor,Empire,Byzantine Empire,Byzantium,Ottomans,Campaign,Let's play,Gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments