Advertisement

it's minecraft but i get regular flashbacks to a simpler time

it's minecraft but i get regular flashbacks to a simpler time it's minecraft but i get regular flashbacks so a simpler time

so yes i have indeed jumped on a trend, but this will not get anywhere near on the spectrum of other creators in terms of success, but that's fine by me because i got all the nostalgia.

it is a shorter video but does anyone else have saved footage from 2013 on their old as fuck laptop of them trying to make a YouTube video in minecraft on a shit server? i think not.

Anyway i hope you enjoyed! a like and a comment would be appreciated!
Instagram-

Twitter-

Like my content? click here to subscribe!:

I try to put out videos as frequent as i can so make sure to subscribe so you dont miss ANY uploads!

Any suggestions that you have about my content like improvements or other games to play will be noted by me, I read ALL your comments so send me some feed back!

minecraft,nostalgia,feels,meme,comedy,funny moments,minecraft funny moments,commentary,2010,simple,survival,

Post a Comment

0 Comments