Advertisement

My Favorite Costco Things - Mini Costco Haul

My Favorite Costco Things - Mini Costco Haul As we are settling into our new house and finding new places to shop near our new neighborhood I've got some special videos for you! Today we've got a mini Costco haul of some of my favorite things to pick up for the fridge and to pretty up the counter top.

-KITCHEN GADGETS I LOVE-
Magnalite Pot -
Avocado Slicer -
Oil Separator -
Onion Goggles -
Stand Mixer -
Garlic Peeler & Press -

"I'm So Excited" T-shirts -

Our Vlog Channel -
Facebook -

pots pans and priscilla,cooking,homemade recipes,recipe,chef,youtube chef,cooking channel,cajun recipes,autism mom,southern cooking,best recipe,costco haul,mini costco haul,my favorite things,favorite costco items,new house,

Post a Comment

0 Comments