Advertisement

Tips on how to make a good Livestreaming

Tips on how to make a good Livestreaming Are you planning to do #livestream but don't know how?

Subscribe to my YouTube Channels:
*1st Channel:

*2nd Channel:

You can send anything:

* Anthony Abastilla
* PA-015 Stockfarm, Wangal, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines 2601

* Email: absolutewords@yahoo.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like my Facebook Page: *

Follow me on Twitter:
*

Follow my Instagram Account:
*

Follow me on Patreon:
*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Camera used:

* Canon EOS M100
* Samsung Galaxy Note9
_________________________________________________________
Editing Software:

* Adobe Premiere Pro
* Filmora
* Kinemaster

Livestreaming

Post a Comment

0 Comments