Advertisement

Batman gets oversized! DC Comics plans to rip off consumers and comic shops!

Batman gets oversized! DC Comics plans to rip off consumers and comic shops! DC Comics is planning on changing all of their main characters! But don't you worry, they're going to give you over sized books that cost more! For $8 you can still read Bruce Wayne as Batman!

Check out my store!


Check out my Patreon!

Check out my Twitch!

Follow me on Twitter!
@yellowflashguy
#DCcomics #Batman #Joker

marvel comics,marvel,dc comics,dcu,mcu,Spider-Man,Batman,Flash,Arrowverse,Joker,Joker 2019,Joker movie,The Batman,new DC Comics reboot,5G DC reboot,Yellow Flash,YellowFlash,YellowFlash 2,YellowFlash2,Yellow Flash 2,The Flash,comic books,new comic books,marvel studios,mcu phase 4,dceu,dc extended universe,anime,manga,shonen jump,my hero academia season 4,my hero academia,dragon ball z,dragon ball super,funimation,dragon ball,Superman,Wonder Woman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments