Advertisement

Pokemon Sword and Shield REVIEW The Adventure You've Always Wanted?

Pokemon Sword and Shield REVIEW The Adventure You've Always Wanted? Finally! A Pokémon title on a big home console the Nintendo Switch, It's Pokémon Sword and Shield and I have completed it and am ready to give my final verdict! Whether you are a Pokexpert or a Pokenovice, I highly recommend you take a looksie at what GameFreak has pumped out here, I think you'll find something very special indeed! Enjoy my full review of Pokémon Sword and Shield here, and you tell me - is this monster catching rpg got the magic and addiction to make you scream, "I GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL" ??? Come find out!

ENJOY!

Become a MEMBER of the Nathan NAPALM channel today by clicking this link and JOINING up!!

Pokemon,Pokemon Sword and Shield,Review,Pokemon Switch,Nintendo Switch RPG,JRPG,monster catching,Best Pokemon,new pokemon,new pokemon switch,Sword and Shield review,should I buy?,Full review,Pokemon S&S,PSS,gameplay,Poke,2019 pokemon,Nintendo Pokemon,Gamefreak,Game Freak,2019,2020,is it good?,what's it like?,Pokexpert,Pokenovice,Nintendo,Switch,RPG,monster,pocket monster,release,Pokemon Review,Pokedex,

Post a Comment

0 Comments